Development that increases the demand for community infrastructure in the Shoalhaven Local Government Area (LGA) will, in accordance with this Plan, be levied contributions toward the cost of providing such infrastructure.
Those most interested in this Plan are therefore likely to be owners and developers of land in the Shoalhaven LGA that will be required to make a contribution under this Plan.
The plan and this website contain many details concerning the infrastructure and contribution requirements on development.
A preliminary estimate for monetary contributions for a proposed development can be obtained by using the "Contributions Calculator" page.
A description of what is contained on other pages is shown below.
The document contains information informing the preparation of this Plan and other documentation that forms part of Council’s development contributions management system (i.e. Development Control Plans and Council Policies).
Other Website Information
The website also contains other pages that are relevant for interpreting this Plan, being:
- Project Search: Allows a quick option to search for current individual contribution project details while also listing the full list of current projects.
- Contributions Calculator: Allows contributions to be estimated for an individual property.
- Disclaimer: Alerts users to the fact while every effort has been made to provide accurate information, the final contributions payable to Council are determined at Development Assessment.
- Disclosure: Highlights the need in some circumstances for individuals or companies to disclose relevant political donations.
- Printing: Details how specific information that may be contained on the page of this Plan can be printed.
A USB copy of the full Plan which is shown on this website can be obtained at Council’s City Administration Centre, Bridge Road, Nowra and the Southern District Office, Deering Street, Ulladulla.